Monday, May 23, 2011

A Nice Person With Nice Dinner

Assalamualaikum

Just came back from a dinner with someone special. Our madam..:)
Had a lot of food stuffed into my stomach..errghhh~~~  herbalife pn xkn dpt selesaikan masalah ni.LOL..

Chicken Rice
Soto
Chocolate Cookies
Tiramisu Cake
Sambal Goreng
Bihun sup

Wah, mmg term kebuluran tu xpernah wujud dalam kamus budak budak Marjon.
who says we can't live 'WELL' in overseas? *squint*

Tiramisu Cake by Nur Azureen



Tapi one thing I want to praise myself for tonight performance. I was talking to madam..like a whole lot. Well, I'm not really good actually when it comes to conversing with adult. I have no 'modal' to talk... and it makes me feel so awkward...But tonight, I am not!:) *pat my back*

Thank you so much Madam Nori:)

2 comments: