Saturday, October 22, 2011

Recipe: Omelette Bread

Assalamualaikum

I feel almost like wanting to shrink myself into a tiny mini bit of particle coz I call it as a recipe.haha
Anyway, it is a sharing of what I prepared for my darlings' breakfast this morning:)

OMELETTE BREAD
i dont know why the orientation does not change.=.=



Ingredients:

Bread (4 to 5 slices)
Butter
2 Egg
1/4 cup of fresh Milk
Carrots (round or cube shape)
Chillies (green or red)----you can replace these with parsley. It is meant to give colour to the bread texture.
Pinch of salt
Optional: Onions.

Steps:
1. Beat the egg with pinch of salt and fresh milk. Add in the chillies and carrots.
2. Spread some butter on one side of the bread and then followed by a spoon of the mixed egg.
3. Put a few drops of oil on the non sticky pan and fry it.
4. Flip the bread and repeat step 2.
5. Serve hot with a cup of tea.:)

Happy breakfast!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment