Sunday, July 10, 2011

Book Review: Matilda

Assalamualaikum

Okay, lepas entry mengarut kat bawah ni, ayuh kita berilmiah pula.

I read this book a long time ago. I read it more than 10 times coz it is fascinating.



It is about a little girl named Matilda. She is a gifted person. She can read books starting from the age of 3 years old. However, her family is not a supportive family. They do not even care about Matilda. Matilda starts schooling quite late. But, it is not a problem to her. That is when she meets Miss Honey. Miss Honey has a unique history. Matilda likes her. After that one after another interesting events occur in her life.

This book has also been filmed. I don't really like the film. It does not precisely shoot according to the book. The little girl in the film does not match the one in my imagination too. I imagined her cuter than that.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment