Saturday, July 23, 2011

Insomniac. Am I?

Assalamualaikum,

It has been two weeks. I have sleeping difficulties. I have tried to go to bed since 11.30 pm right after Isyak prayer. Urghh~~ why...Why must in summer, summer has short night and I have to suffer less hour for sleeping? *weep* Yes, I am used to sleeping late at night. But not in summer. I mean, it is summer we are talking about. For the past two weeks, I've been calling friends in Malaysia because of this (I called my family but voicemail greeted me. -----I know you might question about this. hehe). Then only I might sleep, at 2 o clock -_-'.

Okay, I really need to sleep. Let's google and find some solution.


Insomnia can be classified as transient, acute, or chronic.
  1. Transient insomnia lasts for less than a week. It can be caused by another disorder, by changes in the sleep environment, by the timing of sleep, severe depression, or by stress. Its consequences - sleepiness and impaired psychomotor performance - are similar to those of sleep deprivation.[9]
  2. Acute insomnia is the inability to consistently sleep well for a period of less than a month.[10]
  3. Chronic insomnia lasts for longer than a month. It can be caused by another disorder, or it can be a primary disorder. Its effects can vary according to its causes. They might include muscular fatigue, hallucinations, and/or mental fatigue. Some people that live with this disorder see things as if they are happening in slow motion, wherein moving objects seem to blend together. Can cause double vision[9]

Okay, I am in the second group. Acute insomnia. Wow, it sounds like cute insomniac for me. XD Now that we know about the group, what are the causes??

Okay, there are a LOT! but I think it's this one:

Life events such as fearstressanxiety, emotional or mental tension, work problems, financial stress, birth of a child and bereavement.

Not birth of child, okay. Maybe because I think too much about getting a work. Seriously, I even dreamt about it. Pathetic. Short sleep + disturbance in dream. Even more pathetic when I decided to eat coz I thought I would not sleep. But then, right after finish eating, I started to feel sleepy. What thee.... (nasib baik yougurt je)

peh, scary gambar ni.


Refer HERE

dugh, medication to cure this??? No thanks, I have enough pills to be swallowed. okay, let's just pray then. bye...

p/s: jgn biarkan hidup anda diselubungi insomnia.

wuwuwuwuwu, any cure?

No comments:

Post a Comment