Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tips: Avoid On-line Shopping Spree

Assalamualaikum,

Another interesting (annoying habit) to be discussed. Um!um! Overspend! Hands up if you don't have any problem with your spending. (cricket sound) Sorry sorry, just kidding. I don't really have major problem with my spending (rolled eyes). Okay, a little. If you've read THIS ENTRY, you'll know that I am quite a big spender actually.  However, I have a few tricks to cheat myself.

My major problem is online shopping. I am simple person (or lazy to be precised). I like to do online shopping rather than going to the city (ride bus, sleep on the bus, walk to the shops, bla bla bla and bla bla). Online shopping is more convenient for certain items. My 'online mall' is Ebay and Amazon.

I shop occasionally at Amazon. Usually educational purpose, books, books, and books. (yeaaaa..awkward face).  Ebay is my shopping 'best friend'.

1. What is so amazing in Ebay?
The amazing is you can get things at cheaper prize (if you know how to bargain and select items).
Such as:

  • You can get used or new I phone at cheaper prize.
  • Most international items are available here.
2. How to avoid shopping spree in Ebay?

Here are some tricks:

Every Ebay-er has account. You can review your shopping summary through it (usually I delete my summary to ease my heart... lalalala)
For example, if you are having an I phone fever (coz your friends have it), search for the model that you like.


  • Search: 



  • Different item has different auction duration. The one above will end in 23 hours time. So, click the 'add to list' link and put it in 'watch list



  • By doing this, it will ease your urge. Because your mind has this idea of 'yeah, it's in my list now. yes!' ALERT!: don't keep checking on your ebay after doing this. So that, the next time you open it, you will have the reason to say 'awww, I missed the deadline. No chance to buy it.' I am sure, by that time, your so called shopping craze has decreased a little bit.
You can do this trick not only in Ebay but also in Amazon, New Look, Next, Dorothy Perkins websites by searching all your desired clothes and simply put it in 'your basket'. It surely will help to calm your shopping urge.:)

That's all the tip that I would like to share. Personal experience (I do this almost everyday) hahhaha!

HAPPY RAMADHAN PEOPLE!:) 

Selamat Menyambut★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Ramadhan 1432H★ 。* 。˚ ˛ •˛•
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ |田田|門|

1 comment:

  1. I feel this is one of the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article.
    But wanna observation on few normal things, The website taste is great, the articles is really
    excellent : D. Just right process, cheers

    Also visit my website; mobile games

    ReplyDelete